ISO 9001 / ISO 10002
ISO 9001 Standard, 2008 Edition:
ISO 9001 Standard indicates the basics of quality management system. Based on the rules and regulations of this standard, in case an organization or a company manages to receive this standard certificate, it automatically enjoys the benefits of this standard on its performances.
- Giving confidence among the customers
- More and organized control on organization processes
- Promotion of inter-organizational relations
- Correction of errors and preventing them
- Increasing system utilization
- Detection of the possible paths to improve processes
- Preventing repetitive works and waste of time and money
- Customer satisfaction and less complaints, etc.
ISO 10002 Standard, 2004 Edition:
ISO 10002 is an international framework for management and programming in order to satisfy the customers.
- ISO 10002 Standard gives some generalization, concerning the following items:
- Identification and detection of needs and expectations of dissatisfied customers
- Creating a process for the way of pursuing the complaints
- Analyzing the complaints in order to improve the required goods and services
- Audit process to pursue customers' complaints
- Controlling the effectiveness of the taken measures